Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Glitters freebie!




Hi Hi! Wow, it's been just over a month since I posted last. Bad blogger! Well, ya know how people get busy...

Anywho, I haven't been able to squeeze in any creating time (obviously lol) but I feel bad that I haven't posted anything in so long, so I have a goodie for ya... and yes, it's MORE glitters... lol. I feel like I've bec
ome the Glitter Queen.. heh. But Halloween's just around the corner so I've got some Halloweenie colored glitters for your creative or personal use :) My previous glitters seem to have been a big hit, so I'm hoping y'all will like these just as much and will find a use for them :) I've asked before that if you use them you link me up so I can see what y'all are doing with them, but no one's linked me yet :( Please do!

I wanted to thank those of you that left comments for me.. I do appreciate it :) And I wanted to address a couple of comments that were left:


From a prior post,
Claudya asked if I used PSP or Photoshop. Well, Ms. Claudya, I kinda use a combination of both, only because I'm not that proficient in Photoshop yet. However, I do include both PS styles and png files in my zips, so you can use my glitters in either program :)

Next up, Carole aka calm and Carola -- thank you girls for your nice comments about my blog :) I try to keep it pretty "clean" because I know I've had difficulty on other blogs trying to find a link or whatever it is I'm looking for. Sometimes they're so saturated with blinkies I darn near have a seizure! lol.. And I know it's frustrating when people ask you to leave comments and then you can't because you don't have a blog. I do have a blog but most times am too lazy to sign in just to leave a comment, so I don't leave one. Perhaps that's rude, but I've been called worse :/ And Carole, you're right, you never can be 100% sure you're using CU stuff the way you're supposed to, but all you can do is do your best and hope the pirate police don't get ya.. lol

LucindaJ -- yes, you can use my stuff for free kits :)


And lastly, thank you to Sallye and
Jane Blogs for getting on board my rant train.. lol. Yes, it can all be very confusing and most frustrating when you find a CU item you like, download it, and then find out it's not really CU.. or at least not the CU meaning you understand. But what can ya do, eh? People put their own restrictions on their own work and you can't really get on their case about it.. because it's their work. I'm sure someone out there is complaining about my TOUs as well.. lol.

Alrighty folks, back to the ol' grind for me. I promise I'll TRY to have some stuffies up for you on a more regular basis, and maybe even something besides glitters.. lol. Have a good one, y'all!

13 comments:

mollycooks said...

I love glitters... thx so much!

Linda Sutton said...

Thanks so much for the glitters

BriannasScrapper said...

thanks for the glitters - they are great!!

Robyn said...

Nice thanks!
Robyn

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your glitters - never apologize for more glitters! (grin) I really appreciate your talent and willingness to share!

Lauralee said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
CU Freebies Only Blog on Thursday December 3rd 2009!
Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

Cesspav said...

yes you kinda a GlitterQueenie ! Ilove your work, & I love your wrinting ! your blog is really a pleasure to read, for a frenchie !!!

Loretta said...

Thank you for the Halloween glitters.

Kata said...

Thank you!

Sara, aka Scrapping All The Way said...

love these. TFS!

Anonymous said...

your glitters are awesome! I even used one set to make a header for my blog. Nothing too special, but wanted you to know. I put a credit with a link to your blog at the bottom of my blog... http://jenngscraps.blogspot.com/

Thanks again for everything!

Clarisse Jean said...

Thank you for all the freebies. I used it in one of my WA freebies. Here's the link http://cjeand.blogspot.com/2010/03/gift-wa-freebie.html Thanks again! Take care always. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks. your glitters are very well done.