Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Robin's Eggs




I finally finished my first kit! Woot! Before you download and ask me where the robin's eggs are (lol), I chose that name because that's kind of the color theme I was going for ... robin's egg blue with some "nesty" colors and greenery thrown in :) Now that I think about it, I should have put some eggs in there! Ya know, though, one could really get carried away adding more and more stuff to a kit. I started out making a full-sized kit and was only about a third of the way finished with it when I realized I was already up to over 150 MB! So yeah, it's now tagger size ... lol.

At any rate, I do hope you'll enjoy it! Please link me up if you use it for something so I can get a big ol' cheesy grin :D And of course feedback is appreciated, since it is my very first ;) But be nice! lol

9 comments:

grammadiane said...

What a Lovely Kit...thank you sooo much for sharing it...I Love that birdhouse....

Mincrisar said...

nice kit!! thx for sharing

Martha said...

Thank you for sharing your talents...

Catherine said...

It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Mamouniaduquebec said...

So cute, thanks a lot!

suruha said...

This is such a pretty little kit. I love the colors palette and I'm not a big 'blue' person. Very nice! This is your first!? VERY NICE!

I like your blog design, too. LOL You have a nice blog. Thank you for sharing. I'm going to have to bookmark your site. LOL

Su

Unknown said...

It's hard to believe this is your first kit, the work looks so practiced! Wonderful job here, and thanks for sharing it (and all the glitters too).

Robin said...

A very sweet kit - many thanks.